MAGNETIC CLAMPING SYSTEMS
ARGUMENTS IN FAVOR OF OUR MAGNETIC HOLDING SPHERE:
- Optimal brake shaft effect through central O-ring bearing
- Safe, easy transport thanks to an ergonomically shaped support pan
- Low-wear components for long service life
- Ball, aluminum, blue hard anodized (ø 160 mm), support pan naturally hard anodized
- Switchable permanent magnet ø 100 mm with pole pitch 8+3, with tangential key position
- Double neodymium magnet system, nominal clamping force 80 N/cm²
- All-metal design for thermal resistance
MANUAL HOLDING SPHERE FOR LASER MANUAL WORKSTATIONS
Magnetic clamping redefined!
With the magnetic holding sphere, you fasten your workpieces into the optimal work position during laser welding, polishing and mounting.
The magnetic clamping system is especially suitable for laser welding of mold inserts at manual workstations and polishing workstations, and for sheet-formed parts at measurement and inspection stations.
For your applications, you have a choice between a sphere diameter of 140 mm or 160 mm.
More information on the magnetic holding sphere and the products of L & A Lasertechnik und Applikationen GmbH products can be found in the download area.
L&A Lasertechnik und Applikationen
SPECIALIST IN LASER APPLICATION TECNOLOGY AND SALES AND SERVICE PARTNER OF ALPHA LASER GMBH IN EASTERN GERMANY
Our welding experience in tool and die manufacturing began in 1990. The technology showed promise for that industry, and as a service provider, we have gained many customers all over Germany through its practical implementation.
With sound knowledge and modern machinery, we meet the needs of customers in industries such as: mechanical engineering, medical technology and sensor manufacturing.